At Lera, we help leaders transform their businesses into organizations that define the future. We offer unparalleled expertise, tailor made solutions and a framework that is scalable. We are known for our agility, quick turnarounds and customer – centric approach. We have 15 years of experience and expertise in the digital transformation world. Our clients are enterprises that take pride in learning and leading. Together, we work towards designing a sustainable and cutting edge organization.
- The Resource should possess the ability to decode the functional design to resolve the issue.
- He must work on enhancements by gathering requirements from the client. Create or update functional design documents.
- Create test plan and test scripts for upgrades and patches, should be good to be a part of Support/upgradation & maintenance projects.
- 10-12 years of Domain /IT experience (at least 6 years of grounds up experience in JDE Human Resource functional
- Key Skills
- Core HR.
- Workforce Planning
- Employee and Benefit Administration
- Competency Management
- Should have experience in at least one to three Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne Projects (Implementation or Roll Outs or Support or Upgrade) as functional consultant.
- Experience with customer service focus
- Good experience in solution life cycle management (concept, design, build, market and monetize solutions/services)
- Knowledge of Conversion Strategies, instance consolidation and data migration.
- Excellent business communication skills, negotiation skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work within large teams and learn new functionality and modules during project
- Should have prior experience of working in Onsite/Offshore model
- Should have knowledge of ERP implementation activities such as Business requirements & analysis, configuration, Conference Room pilot, Gap fit analysis, Application customization functional specifications, testing, data migration and or conversion
- Post graduate with Exposure/knowledge in Human Resource industry domains