who are we?
We are Lera Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Our address is #1, New SBH Colony, West Marredpally, Secunderabad – 26, India. You can contact us by post at the above address, by email at email@example.com or by telephone on +91-40-2770 0000
the contact details of our Data Protection Officer are:
Krishna Prasad M,
A 304, Road # 12, Raheja Vistas Residences,
Nacharam Industrial Area, Hyderabad – 76.
how we use your information:
- When you use our website
- When you submit an inquiry via our website
- When you purchase a product from our website
- Your rights as a data subject
- Your right to complain
when you use our website
When you use our website to browse our products and services and view the information we make available, a number of cookies are used by us and by third parties to allow the website to function, to collect useful information about visitors and to help to make your user experience better.
Some of the cookies we use are strictly necessary for our website to function, and we don’t ask for your consent to place these on your computer. These cookies are shown below.
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Further Information|
|_ga||Statistics||Generates a unique ID for each user|
|Collect||Statistics||Gathers information about device and user|
|_gat||Statistics||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate|
|_gid||Statistics||Collects data on how the website is used|
|gdpr[allowed_cookies]||Permission||GDPR cookie request|
|gdrp[consent type]||Permission||GDPR consent|
when you submit an inquiry via our website
When you submit an inquiry via our website, we ask you for your name, contact telephone number and email address.
We use this information to respond to your query, including providing you with any requested information about our products and services. We may also email you several times after your inquiry in order to follow up on your interest and ensure that we have answered your query to your satisfaction. We will do this based on our legitimate interest in providing accurate information prior to a sale.
Your inquiry is stored and processed as an email which is hosted by Microsoft within the European Economic Area (EEA).
We do not use the information you provide to make any automated decisions that might affect you.
We keep inquiry emails for two years, after which they are securely archived and kept for seven years when we delete them. CRM records are kept for three years after the last contact with you.
categories of data processed, purpose and legal basis for processing
Our processing of your personal data depends on if you are a subscriber to our emails, have contacted us via our contact forms, if you have downloaded a white paper or case study or if you are just a visitor to our website.
- Contact form If you contact us via our contact forms, we will collect your name and email address. This will make it possible for us to get back to you regarding your invoice.
- Downloading white paper or case study When you download our white papers or case studies, we will collect your name, email address and name of the current workplace. If you do not provide us with your email address, we will not be able to send you your downloaded white paper and/or case study.
- Downloading product sheet When you download our product sheet, we will collect your name, email address, name of current workplace, your job title and country of residence. If you do not provide us with your email address, we will not be able to send you your downloaded product sheet.
- Applying for a job When applying for a job via our application form, we collect your name, email address, phone number, gender, country and city of residence. We will also collect information about work permits, your CV, personal letter and any other document you might send us. The information you are giving in this form is important for us to be able to evaluate you as a possible candidate for a job.
your rights as a data subject
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate. If we have asked for your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or to fulfil a contract, you can ask us to give you a copy of the information in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it to another provider. If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or legitimate interest, you can request that your data be erased.
You have the right to ask us to stop using your information for a period of time if you believe we are not doing so lawfully.
Finally, in some circumstances you can ask us not to reach decisions affecting you using automated processing or profiling.
To submit a request regarding your personal data by email, post or telephone, please use the contact information provided above in the Who Are We section of this policy.
your right to complain
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, we would prefer you to contact us directly in the first instance so that we can address your complaint. However, you can also contact the Information
Commissioner’s Office via their website at www.ico.org.uk/concerns or write to them at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
We will update the version number and date of this document each time it is changed.